University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Chancellor portraits
Scope and Contents
This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
Language of Materials
This collection contains materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright status of this collection has not been evaluated.
33.4 Linear Feet (13 framed paintings)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Most paintings in this series were commissioned by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Existence and Location of Copies
Digital reproductions of the collection are available electronically at https://digital-collections.library.utc.edu/digital/collection/p16877coll17.
The processing of this collection is complete.
- Chattanooga University -- History -- Pictorial works
- College presidents
- Grant University -- History -- Pictorial works
- Universities and colleges -- United States
- University of Chattanooga -- History -- Pictorial works
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga -- History -- Pictorial works
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Chancellor portraits
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collection Area Details
Part of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives Collection Area
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga Tennessee 37403 USA