Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains papers and documents of Alfred C. Burrill, former instructor at the University of Chattanooga Evening College and authority on conservation and natural resources from circa 1920 to 1957. Includes personal photographs of Mr. Burrill and family, Grant University material and photos, certificates, newspaper clippings, and other university-related items.
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This series contains founding legal documents, administrative and financial records, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to both the Chattanooga and Athens campuses of Grant University from 1889 to 1907.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 2
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 2
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Law schools 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- History 1
- University of Chattanooga 2
- Burrill, Alfred C. 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 1