Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains facsimiles of photographs of Union Army officer John T. Wilder ranging from 1858 to 1719.
This collection contains correspondence and military records regarding Brigadier General Wilder's service in the Union Army during the American Civil War from 1861 to 1865 as well as personal correspondence and papers dating from 1865 to 1937.
This collection of facsimiles of John T. Wilder correspondence and photographs contains photocopies of correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings regarding Nelson Wilder's great-grandfather, Civil War officer John T. Wilder. Materials in the collection range from 1862 to 1917.
- Names: Wilder, John Thomas (1830-1917) X
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863 1
- Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863 1
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) 1
- Shiloh, Battle of, Tenn., 1862 1
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (Ga. and Tenn.) 1
- Maher, Thomas 1
- Roane Iron Company 1
- United States. Army of the Cumberland 1
- United States. Army. Corps, 14th 1