Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Scope and Contents This collection contains letters on letterhead dealing with mundane business activities sent from and to several Chattanooga and Chattanooga area businesses dating from 1909 to 1936, along with two cancelled checks dating from 1944 and 1949.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a railroad lamp, a cast iron cobbler's last, and a last stand from Chattanooga Implement and Manufacturing Company, circa 1900 to 1970.
Dates: circa 1900-1970
Scope and Contents This collection contains six matchboxes advertising Chattanooga businesses, circa 1930 to 1980..
Dates: circa 1930-1980
Scope and Contents This collection contains six postcards of locations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1930.
Dates: circa 1900-1930
Scope and Contents This collection contains Coca Cola and Royal Crown Cola advertisements and bottles, photographs of Chattanooga citizens and publications and ephemera relating to Chattanooga and the surrounding area from, circa 1900 to 1995.
Dates: circa 1900-1995
Scope and Contents This collection contains an amber-colored Coca-cola bottle with made in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1910..
Dates: circa 1900-1910
Scope and Contents This collection contains a clear glass Coca-cola bottle made in CHatttanooga, Tennessee, circa 1920 to 1950.
Dates: circa 1920-1950
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, financial documents, agreements, and other personal papers created or collected by members of the Crutchfield family and their extended relatives, friends, and associates. The majority of the materials were created between 1840-1849. Notable persons in this collection include Thomas Crutchfield (1801-1850), his sons William Crutchfield (1824-1890) and Thomas Crutchfield, Jr. (1830-1886), and his son-in-law, John H. Lumpkin (1812-1860). Notable materials...
Scope and Contents This collection contains a handbill mailed by the Electric Power Board of Chattanooga titled Do You Know Chattanooga?. This copy was mailed on 1940 November 13 to Mrs. E. F. Wheland.
Dates: 1940 November 13
- Business enterprises -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 12
- Carbonated beverage bottles 3
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Advertising -- Pharmacy 1
- Advertising -- Soft drinks 1
- Business and politics -- United States 1
- Business enterprises 1
- Business enterprises -- United States -- History 1
- Employment references 1
- Family-owned business enterprises 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains) -- Pictorial works 1
- Perfume bottles 1
- Pocket matchboxes 1
- Postcards -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Slavery 1
- Slavery -- Southern States 1
- Slavery -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Southern States -- Social life and customs 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Cleveland 1 ∧ less
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company 3
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga College of Law 1
- Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Grand Opera Association 1
- Chattanooga Mattress Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga May Music Festival 1
- Chattanooga Medicine Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- City of Chattanooga. Department of Finance 1
- Clements Antiques (Hixson, Tenn.) 1
- Cleveland Arts Guild (Cleveland, Tenn) 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Colburn, Charles S. (Charles Storey, 1893-1958) 1
- Crutchfield, Thomas, Jr., 1830-1886 1
- Crutchfield, Thomas, Sr., 1801-1850 1
- Crutchfield, William, 1824-1890 1
- Diamond Match Company 1
- Fenn-Hays Tire Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Krystal 1
- Lumpkin, John H. (John Henry), 1812-1860 1
- Miller Brothers Department Store (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Mountain City Club (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Plymouth Laundry (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Railway Express Agency 1
- Royal Crown Cola Company 1
- S.H. Kress & Co. 1
- Sompayrac, H. P., Jr. (Howard Page, 1928-2009) 1
- Southern Coach Lines, Inc. 1
- This Week in Chattanooga 1
- Underwood Typewriter Company 1
- United States Brewers Association 1
- Walden Club (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- White, Marguerite 1 ∧ less