Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
This collection contains a first aid military medical kit made by Bauer & Black from 1916.
This collection contains photographs taken by Bryant Beames of Cravens House, Civil War artifacts, clothing pieces and various paper artifacts, circa 1863 to 1950.
This collection contains a canteen and cup manufactured in the United States that belonged to E. G. Carroll, circa 1917 to 1918.
This collection contains a mess kit engraved with "Victory E.G.C. Nov. 11th-1918" that belonged to E. G. Carroll of CHattanooga, Tennessee from 1918.
This collection contains a collapsible and portable metal military field seat probably used during World War I.
This collection contains a khaki colored military canvas belt potentially from World War I.
This collection contains household items, toiletries and paper artifacts, regarding CHattanooga, Tennessee and other locations circa 1890 to 1989.
This collection contains a metal shell helmet manufactured in the United States, circa 1917 to 1918.
This collection contains a wide military belt, circa 1917 to 1918.
- Belts (Clothing) -- Military 2
- Boots -- Military 1
- Canteens (Beverage containers) -- Military 1
- Children's clothing 1
- Folding chairs -- Military 1
- Helmets -- Military 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Hygiene 1
- Medical instruments and apparatus 1
- Mess kits 1
- Toilet paraphernalia 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women's clothing 1 ∧ less
- English 10
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Carroll, E. G. (Edward Grady), 1879-1955 2
- Bauer & Black (Firm) 1