Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
This collection contains letters on letterhead dealing with mundane business activities sent from and to several Chattanooga and Chattanooga area businesses dating from 1909 to 1936, along with two cancelled checks dating from 1944 and 1949.
This collection contains a railroad lamp, a cast iron cobbler's last, and a last stand from Chattanooga Implement and Manufacturing Company, circa 1900 to 1970.
This collection contains six matchboxes advertising Chattanooga businesses, circa 1930 to 1980..
This collection contains six postcards of locations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1930.
This collection contains Coca Cola and Royal Crown Cola advertisements and bottles, photographs of Chattanooga citizens and publications and ephemera relating to Chattanooga and the surrounding area from, circa 1900 to 1995.
This collection contains an amber-colored Coca-cola bottle with made in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1910..
This collection contains a clear glass Coca-cola bottle made in CHatttanooga, Tennessee, circa 1920 to 1950.
This collection contains a handbill mailed by the Electric Power Board of Chattanooga titled Do You Know Chattanooga?. This copy was mailed on 1940 November 13 to Mrs. E. F. Wheland.
This collection contains a small perfume bottle produced by the Miller Brothers Company in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1950.
- Subject: Business enterprises -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga X
- Carbonated beverage bottles 3
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Advertising -- Pharmacy 1
- Advertising -- Soft drinks 1
- Business enterprises 1
- Business enterprises -- United States -- History 1
- Employment references 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains) -- Pictorial works 1
- Perfume bottles 1
- Pocket matchboxes 1
- Postcards -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Cleveland 1 ∧ less
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company 3
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga College of Law 1
- Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Grand Opera Association 1
- Chattanooga Mattress Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga May Music Festival 1
- Chattanooga Medicine Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- City of Chattanooga. Department of Finance 1
- Clements Antiques (Hixson, Tenn.) 1
- Cleveland Arts Guild (Cleveland, Tenn) 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Colburn, Charles S. (Charles Storey, 1893-1958) 1
- Diamond Match Company 1
- Fenn-Hays Tire Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Krystal 1
- Miller Brothers Department Store (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Mountain City Club (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Plymouth Laundry (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Railway Express Agency 1
- Royal Crown Cola Company 1
- S.H. Kress & Co. 1
- Sompayrac, H. P., Jr. (Howard Page, 1928-2009) 1
- Southern Coach Lines, Inc. 1
- This Week in Chattanooga 1
- Underwood Typewriter Company 1
- United States Brewers Association 1
- Walden Club (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- White, Marguerite 1 ∧ less