Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 40
Collection — Box: MS-100 001
Scope and Contents This collection contains 23 postcards of Chattanooga, Tennessee from the 20th century.
Scope and Contents This collection contains two copies of the Collector's Edition of the Chattanooga News-Free Press from 1996 June celebrating Tennessee's bicentennial.
Dates: 1996 June
Scope and Contents This collection contains six postcards of locations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, circa 1900 to 1930.
Dates: circa 1900-1930
Scope and Contents This collection contains interviews regarding the history of women in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded in 2016. The interviews document a wide breadth of local history ranging from race relations and education to women in the workforce and family life.
Collection — Box: MS-096 001
Scope and Contents This collection includes plans for downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee created by F. T. Hampton from 1870 to 1872.
Scope and Contents This collection contains Coca Cola and Royal Crown Cola advertisements and bottles, photographs of Chattanooga citizens and publications and ephemera relating to Chattanooga and the surrounding area from, circa 1900 to 1995.
Dates: circa 1900-1995
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains Govan's various administrative library documents, correspondence, historical writings, reviews, extensive research notes, and published materials. The library documents contain budget, circulation, and inventory data related to the University of Chattanooga's library during Govan's tenure as its director. Extensive notecards and other materials demonstrate Govan's meticulous research methods. Of interest is correspondence from around the United States congratulating...
Scope and Contents This collection contains an oral history interview with Nora Hazelrig conducted at Glenwood Recreation Center by Sanford Winer on 2010 October 27 regarding Hazelrig's life in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Dates: 2010 October 27
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection of Chattanooga research notes, photographs, and publications includes research notes, photographs, pamphlets, books, and articles collected by Chattanooga, Tennessee historian Nathaniel C. Hughes. Materials in the collection range from 1861 to 1945 and primarily focus on United States military history.
Dates: circa 1954-2002
- Subject: History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga X
- Collection Area
- Chattanooga History Collections 25
- Manuscripts 15
- Brainerd Mission 2
- W.M. Cline Company 2
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chamberlain Construction Company 1
- Chamberlain, Douglas, 1907-1999 1
- Chamberlain, H. S. (Hiram Sanborn, 1835-1916) 1
- Chattanooga Area Historical Association 1
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company 1
- Chattanooga College of Law 1
- Chattanooga Grand Opera Association 1
- Chattanooga May Music Festival 1
- Chattanooga News-Free Press 1
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (Ga. and Tenn.) 1
- Cleveland Arts Guild (Cleveland, Tenn) 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Detroit Publishing Co. 1
- Govan, Gilbert E. (Gilbert Eaton), 1892-1978 1
- Hampton, F. T. 1
- Hardie Brothers 1
- Hughes, Nathaniel Cheairs, Jr. (1930-2012) 1
- Hurt, Charlie Mae 1
- Hyde, Anne Bachman (1868-1959) 1
- Krystal 1
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway 1
- McCallie, Thomas H. (1837-1912) 1
- Myers, Barbara 1
- Roane Iron Company 1
- Royal Crown Cola Company 1
- S.H. Kress & Co. 1
- Smith, Lillian 1
- Sompayrac, H. P., Jr. (Howard Page, 1928-2009) 1
- Southern Coach Lines, Inc. 1
- This Week in Chattanooga 1
- United States Brewers Association 1
- University of Chattanooga 1
- WDEF (Radio station : Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Walker, Robert Sparks (1878-1960) 1
- Whitaker, Lula Ulrica (1902-1995) 1
- White, Marguerite 1 ∧ less