Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection of business records contains ledgers and correspondence regarding local industry in Chattanooga, Tennessee from from 1875 to 1970. Thhis collection includes a photographs album containing images and descriptions of equipment and machinery used by the Chattanooga Gas Company in in 1919.
This collection contains two photographs of the Chattanooga, Tennessee 911 call center, circa 1980 to 1995.
This collection contains books, pamphlets, and postcards regarding this history of Chattanooga and the American Civil War from 1865 to 1967. Items include books and booklets related to Chattanooga, the Civil War, and Army Life. Also included are post cards and snapshots featuring scenic views of Chattanooga, a reproduction of a book by Abraham Lincoln and a Calendar of Dinners created for the housekeeper.
This collection contains aerial photographs of landmarks around Chattanooga, circa 1970 to 1980.
This collection contains two photographs taken by James Keen, one of the Joel W. Solomon Federal Building and one of the Market Street Bridge, circa 1935-1950.
This collection contains photographic prints and negatives depicting Chattanooga, Tennessee ranging from the 1920s to the 1970s, including photographs of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's visit to Chattanooga, in 1940. Subjects depicted also include scenes from Lookout and Signal Mountains, views of downtown Chattanooga, and images of a variety of buildings, people, and events.
This collection contains correspondence from nine of the twelve authors known as the Southern Agrarians written in 1934 as well as photographic prints and negatives of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Subject: Buildings -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 4
- Chattanooga History Collections 3
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 3
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains) 2
- Signal Mountain (Tenn.) 2
- Agrarians (Group of writers) 1
- American literature -- Southern States 1
- American literature -- Southern States -- History and criticism 1
- Bridges -- Tennessee 1
- Bridges -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial Works 1
- Floods -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Industries -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Parades -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Politicians -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Pictorial works 1
- Religion -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Southern States -- Intellectual life -- 1865- 1
- Tennessee -- Description and travel 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Pictorial works 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Jeffrey L. 1
- Chattanooga Area Historical Association 1
- Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (Ga. and Tenn.) 1
- Dupree, Arthur L., 1908-1978 1