- the subject contains Art
- or the subject contains Artists
- or the subject contains Authors
- or the subject contains Illustration
- or keyword(s): Illustrators
- or keyword(s): Literature
- or keyword(s): Theater
- or keyword(s): Music
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains playbills, newspaper clippings, original manuscripts of plays, and photographs regarding the University Players of the University of Chattanooga (UC) and the Little Theater in Chattanooga Tennessee in the 1930s.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains mainly materials relating to her work with various theater groups in the community. There is a small amount of personal correspondence and other documents. There are also several items relating to the University and its curriculum. The collection contains administrative information, correspondence, and Ward's own notes relating to various University and community-sponsored theater groups, the Chattanooga Opera, the Festival Players, and a 1953 UN-inspired community...
Collection — Box: MS-062 001
Scope and Contents This collection consist of various newspaper clippings, personal items, and programs that relate to Charles Newcomb and his career at the University of Chattanooga as a professor of oratory and theatre, ranging from 1907 to 1915. The newspaper clippings refer to the plays, both school and local ones, that Newcomb directed or performed in. There are several programs from the plays and oratorical contests, as well as photographs of the play rehearsals. There is a copy of his autobiography/family...
- Theater, Municipal -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Theater -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1
- Cornelius, Orrelle Fidlar 1
- Newcomb, Charles (1882-1956) 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 1
- Ward, Dorothy Hackett, 1906-2001 1