- the subject contains Art
- or the subject contains Artists
- or the subject contains Authors
- or the subject contains Illustration
- or keyword(s): Illustrators
- or keyword(s): Literature
- or keyword(s): Theater
- or keyword(s): Music
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence and military records regarding Brigadier General Wilder's service in the Union Army during the American Civil War from 1861 to 1865 as well as personal correspondence and papers dating from 1865 to 1937.
Collection — Box: MS-054 001
Scope and Contents This collection contains facsimiles of photographs of Union Army officer John T. Wilder ranging from 1858 to 1719.
Collection — Box: MS-087 001
Scope and Contents This collection of facsimiles of John T. Wilder correspondence and photographs contains photocopies of correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings regarding Nelson Wilder's great-grandfather, Civil War officer John T. Wilder. Materials in the collection range from 1862 to 1917.
Scope and Contents This collection includes material relating to the Cherokee Indians and their removal; the Brainerd Mission; the Civil War; the South; the United Daughters of the Confederacy; historical documents (including two letters from Teddy Roosevelt), publications and journals, and literature and art. Also includes materials relating to Chattanooga lawyer and historian, Charles McGuffey (1842-1916), and this portion includes several letters and documents pertaining to his grandfather, the noted...
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, genealogical research, photographs and drawings, newspaper clippings, drafts and other documents pertaining to published and unpublished materials created by several generations of Andrews family members, or about the Andrews family and extended family, all of whom lived primarily in Washington, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee. The majority of the materials were created between 1830 and 1930. Notable persons within the collection are Judge Garnett...
- Wilder, John Thomas (1830-1917) 3
- Andrews, Eliza Frances (1840-1931) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1798-1873) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1837-1903) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1870-1946) 1
- Brainerd Mission 1
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (Ga. and Tenn.) 1
- Hay, Elzey (1840-1931) 1
- Hyde, Anne Bachman (1868-1959) 1
- Maher, Thomas 1
- Roane Iron Company 1
- United States. Army of the Cumberland 1
- United States. Army. Corps, 14th 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 17th (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Wilder's Brigade 1
- Wilder, Martha (Martha Jane Stewart, 1837-1892) 1 ∧ less