- the subject contains Art
- or the subject contains Artists
- or the subject contains Authors
- or the subject contains Illustration
- or keyword(s): Illustrators
- or keyword(s): Literature
- or keyword(s): Theater
- or keyword(s): Music
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence from nine of the twelve authors known as the Southern Agrarians written in 1934 as well as photographic prints and negatives of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Collection — Box: MS-108 001
Scope and Contents This collection is made up of books, newspaper clippings, magazines, journal articles, and short stories by and about Caroline Gordon. The newspaper clippings offer critiques of Gordon's Civil War novel entitled "None Shall Look Back", as well as an interview with Gordon in which she comments on many of her works and the reviews they received. Also included in the collection is a copy of the magazine entitled Critique: Studies in Modern Fiction (winter 1956), in which many of Gordon's works are...
- Subject: American literature -- Southern States -- History and criticism X