- the subject contains Art
- or the subject contains Artists
- or the subject contains Authors
- or the subject contains Illustration
- or keyword(s): Illustrators
- or keyword(s): Literature
- or keyword(s): Theater
- or keyword(s): Music
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection contains sheet music, mostly for piano and voice, for classical compositions as well as the popular songs from the 20th century.
This collection includes sheet music and scores from operas, musicals, and Lindsey's original compositions dating from 1924 to 1968.
This collection features black and white prints of engravings of scenes from plays authored by William Shakespeare, originally created by Boydell in the 18th century England.
This collection contains 36 engravings of scenes from Shakespearean plays printed on silk, originally published in Sir Thomas Hamner's The Works of Shakespeare in 1744.
This collection contains originals and prints of works of art.
This collection contains pencil and pen drawings of military scenes sketched by M. V. Anacker.
This collection contains three leaves from Latin translation of Vier Bücher von menschlicher Proportion, authored, illustrated, and edited by Albrecht Dürer in the 1520s.
- Subject: Art X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 7
- Chattanooga History Collections 3
- Art 2
- Popular music and art music 2
- Theater in art 2
- Boxes in art 1
- Church buildings in art 1
- Human figure in art 1
- Military history in art 1
- Music 1
- Opera 1
- Proportion (Anthropometry) in art 1
- Rome (Italy) -- In art 1 ∧ less
- English 9
- Latin 1
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 (Plays) 2
- Anacker, Robert 1
- Au Panier Fleuri Inc. 1
- Boydell, John (1719-1804) 1
- Dürer, Albrecht (1471-1528) 1