- the subject contains Government
- or the subject contains Politicians
- or the subject contains Politics
- or keyword(s): "Political cartoons"
Showing Results: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection consist of 25 linear feet of Mr. Frazier’s personal papers while both in and out of public office, the papers range from 1890 to 1978. Mr. Frazier was an attorney, a U.S. Attorney, and a Congressman from the state of Tennessee (Democrat-1948-1962). The collection includes his personal and political correspondence, his financial records, political documents such as speech transcripts, documents, voting records, and bills. There is also additional Frazier family material,...
- Names: Frazier, James Beriah (1890-1978) X