- the subject contains Government
- or the subject contains Politicians
- or the subject contains Politics
- or keyword(s): "Political cartoons"
Showing Results: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, financial documents, agreements, and other personal papers created or collected by members of the Crutchfield family and their extended relatives, friends, and associates. The majority of the materials were created between 1840-1849. Notable persons in this collection include Thomas Crutchfield (1801-1850), his sons William Crutchfield (1824-1890) and Thomas Crutchfield, Jr. (1830-1886), and his son-in-law, John H. Lumpkin (1812-1860). Notable materials...
- Subject: Slavery -- Southern States X