- the subject contains Segregation
- or the subject contains "Civil rights movements"
- or the subject contains "Black Power"
- or the subject contains "Social justice"
- or the subject contains "Gun control"
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains interviews regarding the history of women in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded in 2016. The interviews document a wide breadth of local history ranging from race relations and education to women in the workforce and family life.
Scope and Contents This collection contains interviews regarding Latinx experiences in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded in 2019.
Scope and Contents This collection contains an oral history interview with Charlie Mae Hurt conducted at Glenwood Recreation Center by Marie Bourassa on 2010 October 27 regarding Hurt's life in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the desegregation of schools, and other subjects.
Dates: 2010 October 27
- Subject: Women -- History -- Personal narratives X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collections 2
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- Hurt, Charlie Mae 1