Showing Collections: 21 - 25 of 25
Scope and Contents This collection contains papers, photographs, scrapbooks, and other material belonging to Huber Jr. (Hugo) Taliaferro, an American captured at the Battle of the Bulge in 1944 regarding his life, his military service and the Taliaferro family. The collection contains papers and photographs from 1838 September 16 to 1979 May 9.
Dates: circa 1840-1979
Scope and Contents This accession contains a manuscript regarding the textile industry in Chattanooga by Herbert S. Thatcher and an oral history interviews with Lucy and Joe Thatcher conducted at Lookout Mountain Town Hall by Rebecca Raymond on 2010 November 3 regarding their lives in Lookout Mountain and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Dates: 2010 November 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains a two-page edition of the weekly paper This Week in Chattanooga from 1930 November 9.
Dates: 1930 November 9
Scope and Contents This collection contains an oral history interview with Jackie Thomas conducted at Glenwood Recreation Center by Rainey Park on 2010 October 27 regarding Thomas' life in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Dates: 2010 October 27
Scope and Contents This collection contains household items, toiletries and paper artifacts, regarding CHattanooga, Tennessee and other locations circa 1890 to 1989.
Dates: circa 1890-1989
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company 1
- Chattanooga College of Law 1
- Chattanooga Grand Opera Association 1
- Chattanooga May Music Festival 1
- Chattanooga News-Free Press 1
- Cleveland Arts Guild (Cleveland, Tenn) 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Hardie Brothers 1
- Hurt, Charlie Mae 1
- Krystal 1
- Royal Crown Cola Company 1
- S.H. Kress & Co. 1
- Smith, Lillian 1
- Sompayrac, H. P., Jr. (Howard Page, 1928-2009) 1
- Southern Coach Lines, Inc. 1
- This Week in Chattanooga 1
- United States Brewers Association 1
- WDEF (Radio station : Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- White, Marguerite 1 ∧ less