Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Item — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection of business records contains ledgers and correspondence regarding local industry in Chattanooga, Tennessee from from 1875 to 1970. Thhis collection includes a photographs album containing images and descriptions of equipment and machinery used by the Chattanooga Gas Company in in 1919.
Scope and Contents This collection contains letters on letterhead dealing with mundane business activities sent from and to several Chattanooga and Chattanooga area businesses dating from 1909 to 1936, along with two cancelled checks dating from 1944 and 1949.
Found in: Chattanooga History Collections
- Names: Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collections 1
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- Buildings -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Business enterprises 1
- Business enterprises -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Employment references 1
- Industries -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1