Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Box: MS-122 001
Scope and Contents This collection contains balance sheets, a corporate history, and facsimiles of product catalogs dating from 1957 to 1965. The facsimiles of product cataloges features Coca-Cola vending machines, coolers, and replacement parts produced by the Cavalier Corporation from 1957 to 1965.
Scope and Contents This collection contains business records, newspaper clippings regarding local history and the Roane Iron Company from 1916 to 1982. Many of these clippings are a column about the history of Roane County, especially the role of the Roane Iron Company in local history, written by Snyder Roberts. Also included are clippings related to local history, and a group of photo clippings of a 1973 area flood. Also included are a group of transcripts from a bicentennial lecture forum organized by the...
Scope and Contents This collection contains a railroad lamp, a cast iron cobbler's last, and a last stand from Chattanooga Implement and Manufacturing Company, circa 1900 to 1970.
Dates: circa 1900-1970
Found in: Chattanooga History Collections
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, records, legal documents, and catalogs regarding his store in Madisonville, Tennessee ranging from 1830 to 1890. There is a limited amount of correspondence. There are many promotional items from wholesalers, such as catalogs and advertisements, a number of legal items and warrants, and ledgers and record books.
- Subject: Business enterprises -- United States -- History X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 3
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- Business enterprises -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Roane County 1
- Cavalier Corporation (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chamberlain Construction Company 1
- Chamberlain, Douglas, 1907-1999 1
- Chamberlain, H. S. (Hiram Sanborn, 1835-1916) 1
- Johnston, Joseph (-1874) 1