Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 34
This series contains records of the Black Student Alliance as well as records of the Black History Month Planning Committee, a group that formed every year to assist with programming events for Black History Month celebrations at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most materials in this series date from 1970 to the early 1990s.
This series contains correspondence, financial records, and other materials pertaining to the administration of Zion College and Chattanooga City College from the 1950s to circa 2000. The bulk of the materials in this series date from the 1960s.
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This series contains photocopies of course catalogs, correspondence, rosters, newspaper clippings, and other records pertaining to students, faculty, and the administration of Chattanooga Medical College from 1889-1910. The bulk of the series is comprised of photocopies of course catalogs.
This series contains regional publications including magazines and newsletters from Chattanooga and surrounding areas from the 1960s to 2016, approximately. Many, but not all items in this series contain one or more articles relating to the Unviersity of Tennessee at Chattanooga in some way.
This series contains records pertaining to James E. Drinnon's executive-level administration of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, including correspondence, memorandums, reports, and other materials from 1973 to 1981.
This series contains records pertaining to the Fellowship of Southern Writers and the Chattanooga Conference on Southern Literature, from circa 1970 to 2000.
This series contains founding legal documents, administrative and financial records, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to both the Chattanooga and Athens campuses of Grant University from 1889 to 1907.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 30
- College presidents 11
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 7
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 5
- College trustees 4
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 3
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- History 3
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 3
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 3
- College students, Black 2
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 2
- Advertising -- Tourism 1
- African American universities and colleges 1
- American literature -- Southern States 1
- American literature -- Southern States -- History and criticism 1
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College environment 1
- College sports 1
- Community and college 1
- Higher education and state 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Industries -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Law schools 1
- Medical colleges 1
- Medical education -- United States 1
- Public administration 1
- Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Research, Industrial 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Southern States -- Social life and customs 1
- Universities and colleges, Black 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 8
- University of Chattanooga 7
- University of Chattanooga. Board of Trustees 3
- Chattanooga City College 2
- Chattanooga University 2
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 2
- Grant University 2
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Chattanooga Medical College 1
- Drinnon, James E. 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Lewis, Edward S., 1855-1934 1
- Lockmiller, David A. (David Alexander, 1906-2005) 1
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1
- Obear, Frederick W. 1
- Spence, John F., 1828-1912 1
- Stacy, Bill W. 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Alpha Society 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Black Student Alliance 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Office of Academic Affairs 1
- Zion College 1 ∧ less